How Fabric Is Sold
How Fabric is Sold
· Fabric is priced per quarter metre.
· If purchasing just a quarter metre it will be sent to you as a ‘Fat Quarter’. If you require more than a quarter metre
you need to increase the number of quarters you add in the order section. This will then be sent to you in a continuous
piece of fabric.eg: 1 = Fat Quarter, 2 = ½ mtr, 3 = ¾ mtr, 4 = 1 mtr, 6 = 1.5 mtr, 8 = 2 mtr etc
· A fat quarter measures approx 20” x 22” (51 x 56cm). This can sometimes vary depending on the fabric design so please check the discription .
· Please note Guterman Fabrics are sold by long quarters. This is extra wide fabric and
cannot be cut as fat quarters except in packs.
· Panels are sold individually and will vary in each size, please check description
· Packs are sold in fat quarters and fat eighths. They vary in price depending on content.
· Rolls are sold individually and vary in size depending on amount of strips,
please check the description
· Backing fabrics are priced per half metre, eg: 1 = ½ mtr, 2 = 1 mtr, 3 = 1.5 mtr and 4 = 2 mtr .
· Waddings are sold in packs only and vary according to each size in the pack