OCEAN SELFIES - FISH
- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Elizabeth Studio
- Product Code: 1318Blue
- Product viewed: 79
Ocean Selfies by Elizabeth Studio is of fish, sharks, dolphins, turtles
swimming around the ocean
The design runs across the fabric from selvage to selvage
If ordering a quarter metre only it will be sent to you as a fat quarter.
A fat quarter measures approx 20”x22” (51x56cm).
When ordering more than a quarter metre it will be sent as a continuous piece of fabric.
For a 1/4 mtr = 1 in the order section, 1/2 mtr = 2, 3/4 mtr = 3, 1 mtr = 4, 1.5 mtr = 6
Fabric is 44" (112cm) wide selvage to selvage
Ideal for quilts, wall-hangings, bags, home accessories, cushions,
Patchwork and Quilting
How Fabric is Sold
- · Fabric is priced per quarter metre.
- · If purchasing just a quarter metre it will be sent to you as a ‘Fat Quarter’. If you require more than a quarter metre you need to increase the number of quarters you add in the order section. This will then be sent to you in a continuous piece of fabric.eg: 1 = Fat Quarter, 2 = ½ mtr, 3 = ¾ mtr, 4 = 1 mtr, 6 = 1.5 mtr, 8 = 2 mtr etc
- · A fat quarter measures approx 20” x 22” (51 x 56cm). This can sometimes vary depending on the fabric design so please check the discription .
Please note Guterman Fabrics are sold by long quarters. This is extra wide fabric and cannot be cut as fat quarters except in packs.
- · Panels are sold individually and will vary in each size, please check description
- · Packs are sold in fat quarters and fat eighths. They vary in price depending on content.
- · Rolls are sold individually and vary in size depending on amount of strips,
please check the description
- · Backing fabrics are priced per half metre, eg: 1 = ½ mtr, 2 = 1 mtr, 3 = 1.5 mtr and 4 = 2 mtr .
- · Waddings are sold in packs only and vary according to each size in the pack.
For all UK orders the postage rate goes by weight and will be worked out automatically in the shopping cart and sent via Royal Mail or Courier Service.
EU Member States.
For orders within the EU postage is calculated automatically when order is entered and sent via royal mail airmail service or Courier Service.
US and Canada.
For orders placed in America or Canada postage is calculated automatically when order is entered and sent via Royal Mail Airmail Service or Courier Service.
Outside EU, US and Canada.
On orders across the rest of the world postage is calculated automatically when order is entered and sent via Royal Mail Airmail Service or Courier Service.
If there is an inport duty tax levied by the country you are ordering from, this will need to be paid by the customer. If it is charged by the country you are
ordering from and it is not paid and goods are returned because of this any charges will be the customers responcibility.
Please note: Due to difficulties with customs in the Russian Federation we are unable to accept orders until further notice to Russia. We must apologise
to our Russian customers but the situation is beyond our control.
We aim to process and deliver your order as quickly as possible as we know how important this is to you, and our customers are important to us.
The only time an order may be delayed is if we are waiting for stock to come in which does not happen very often but can delay delivery to yourselves by a few days, you will be notified if this is the case. Orders abroad will be sent Interntional Signed For or Courier which can then be tracked.
Shipping will come up automatically when you place an item into the shopping cart once you have entered the country it is to be posted to.